Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Introducing with love " . . . as it is in Heaven."

The children and I, their caretakers and other young-at-heart adults who told their stories, 
are thrilled to introduce  

". . .  as it is in Heaven"

When we were young, you and I, we knew things that other people didn't. We could sometimes see things others couldn't and we chatted to people who chatted back; people who no one could hear but us.

This is a compilation of stories drawn from many people, but mostly the very young who still remember where they came from, and the friends and animals they've left behind for a lifetime on earth. 

They tell about the sights and sounds of a place where the colors are exquisite, the trees greener than green and where the seas are the deepest blue.They talk of light that is soft and vibrant, grasses that have a musical sound. And they speak about people they know - on The Other Side. They talk about thought transference, of speaking without words and they remember that they could fly. 


The book begins with the story of a new-born, now middle-aged man who vividly remembers the day he was born and its events.

He arrived in shock and then panic sets in.  
"Where am I?HOLY s- what is this place? Everything's moving and . . . tilting. . . I feel like I'm being lifted. . .YIKES! They're rotating me! Whoa! What's going on?  Helloo! Can anyone hear me?

This young human spirit, new born and disoriented, is upset. He still remembers the place he's come from and has no immediate memory of where he is, or how he got to be in this room full of people, some with pointed white-winged hats on their heads and horned rimmed glasses. . . The whole transition from an adult human spirit to a helpless new born human baby with no idea of where he is, no speech (he'll soon find out) and sluggishly slow movement, is horrifying to him.  

If you believe that we are spiritual beings who have incarnated on earth to live in human bodies and to learn lessons from being human, then it's not difficult to to understand how young children, very recently removed from that place many of us call "Heaven", still remember it and the way things are there.

I wanted to know more. I wanted to know what they remember. So, I launched my own expedition into a world I'd wanted to explore for a long time. The fascinating world of per-existence. I planned the route, took a few wrong turns, and finally, pulling all my resources together I steamed into the project.

The journey began on the back roads of very early childhood memories, my own combined with my fellow travelers, who were the newest arrivals here on earth, concentrating on children who were 3 to 5 years old. I chose this group largely for communication reasons because it's the time when they are beginning to find their way around the language, can express themselves reasonably well and mostly, love to talk. It is also that purest of times before their minds have become cluttered with a lot of outside information.Their friendships are limited and their opinions are their own. And ABC's and 123's haven't begun to complicate things. I especially chose this group because they haven't begun to fabricate stories.

What I found out is that children get this stuff. Take the little girl, close to death who told her nurse, "I won't see you in the morning, because I'll be an angel tomorrow." How did she know? Or the baby who introduced himself to his mother before birth in a dream. What about the prophetic dream of a sad little girl, full of waving golden grasses and a little boy who loved her. Or the loving conversations between a child and a long-gone grandparent.

The book is the end result of over two years of work collecting the accounts of children and the adults who care for them, and who, in some cases remember their own invisible friends. To this bonanza of information I have added some of my own insights and observations, some drawn from my own experiences with pre-existence.

I hope you'll enjoy the book. Enjoy the stories, some of them are heart-warming, some funny and some sad but they all make you think - What If?

At the moment ". . . as it is in Heaven" can be purchased on my Amazon page:
Amazon.com/Ginny Brock ". . .as it is in Heaven" I can also be found at Createspace.com with reference to Ginny Brock and it will be on Kindle e-books within the week. I'm told.

I look forward to your feedback. Fall is coming. Soon the hills here in Virginia will be alive with color. We can feel it in the air. . . What fun! 

  

No comments: